Frequently Asked QuestionsQuestions about questions
What questions may I ask?
Anything! You can ask about people, jobs, relationships, pets, patterns, your soul’s path, or what you wanted to learn or experience in this lifetime. The questions are limitless.
Think of the internet. There is a vast amount information on the internet, and reams of new information are added every day. But you can’t access that information without doing a search, and doing a search means focusing on what you want to know.
Similar to opening an internet browser, the action of opening your Akashic Records won’t automatically tell you what you want to know. The information comes when you start asking questions. Energy follows intention, and the energy of the Akashic Records during a consultation follows the intention of your questions.
May I ask questions about other people?
Yes! But there’s a caveat. Your Akashic Records are for you. Similarly, the Akashic Records of your spouse, child, friend, colleague, or parent is for him or her. I don’t open a person’s Records unless he or she asks me, and I open Records only for people 18 years old or older. You can ask about other people, but the information that comes through your Akashic Records is only the information that’s most relevant to you and your path in the current moment.
Are consultations private?
Yes, your consultation is private and confidential. I don’t share the names of the people who schedule with me, and I don’t share with others what we talk about. Any information you want to share with others about your consultation is at your discretion.
What are some sample questions?
The best questions to ask are ones about what, why, or how. Questions about when lead to less useful results. That’s because the Akashic Records don’t have a sense of time. They aren’t linear in the way we think about past, present, and future. They are everywhere, all at once, all the time. They are also the energy of potential, and potential is something that hasn’t yet been formed. The Akashic Records offer information that’s relevant to you in the current moment. Though the Akashic Records can show possibilities and potentials, what happens in our everyday lives is based on our choices.
If you need help coming up questions, here are a few starters:
- What is my truth today?
- What do I need to know at the present time?
- What do I need to keep in mind about _____?
- What is the theme of this year, my new job, my old job, or _____?
- What are the steps I need to take to expand my connection to myself, my partner, my work, or _____?
- Why is this job, person, situation, or _____ in my life at this time?
- What is my agreement with person, pet, or location, or a broad concept like money, spirituality, music, perfectionism, freedom, fear, or _____?
- What is the truth of my connection to my partner, sibling, child, work, boss, or _____?
- What am I holding onto that no longer serves me?
- What is no longer serving me about _____? What steps can I take to let it go?
- What did I come here to do in this lifetime?
- What is the energy of a situation, location, or _____?
- What is blocking me from _____?
- Why are my partner and I together?
- What am I not seeing in my partnership? Why am I not seeing it?
- What can I do to shift the energy of a situation or _____? And how does this relate to _____?
- Is there anything else for me to know about _____?